Charity Livestream - Sick Kids Save Point 6!

Discussion in 'DownToForit X' started by Prime, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

Hey folks! Me and RayG are going to be doing our annual charity gaming livestream for Edinburgh's Hospital for Sick Children in under a week's time...

WHEN (is it)?! Friday the 16th of October beginning at 6pm GMT and ending 24 hours later!
    Here's the handy-dandy world clock... if you look for "London" that's our time, you can work out what your time is from that, hopefully!

WHERE (can I watch) ?! http://www.twitch.tv/downtoforitx

HOW (can I contribute) ?! https://www.justgiving.com/StupidlyEpic2015

Please NOTE:
    My internet is with BT and anyone from the UK can tell you it's not very reliable (especially in my town). There can be problems with the stream - that said, we will be doing the 24 hours regardless of viewership and donations to the charity! We hope that the stream remains stable and without fuss, but there's the distinct possibility that the stream may cut out from time to time due to the aforementioned provider sucking ass. We'll be aiming to archive as much of the footage as we can on a game to game basis and I personally hope to have a lot of the content we stream uploaded to YouTube following the event!

All we ask is that, if you can, when you can, keep us company. It'll be a long day and even if you can't financially donate yourself, please spread around the JustGiving link mentioned above - the more people that see it, the higher the chance someone will donate, and we'd very much like the 24 hours to not have been wasted in vain.

Thanks folks! Hope to see you during the event!

The DownToForit X Podcast, RayG and Prime.

Boric likes this.
  2. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

4 days folks! If you could be so kind as to share that charity link about at your convenience, we'd very much appreciate it! The more people that know, the better!
  3. Boric

Boric The Netherfiend Staff Member

I will definitely try to watch as much as I can. Thanks for the heads up! Adding a calendar reminder now!
    Prime likes this.
  4. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

I'll make time and be there, here and there ... like always
    Prime likes this.
  5. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

a cool animation RayG made for the event!
  6. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

7. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

8. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

well, we hit our goal of £200 with a late donation this morning! Thanks also to ChryZ for his contribution and taking the time to join us for a little while we streamed!

The charity page is still open for anyone who'd still like to donate, we were given a few Steam Keys for "A Fistful of Gun" to give away during the event, but only ChryZ took one, if anyone else would like one, why not throw in a few bucks to the page and get back to me on twitter with a DM and I'll send you a code?
  9. Boric

Boric The Netherfiend Staff Member

Hey guys, sorry I missed it :(
    I only caught a bit of you guys on Broforce with that crazy snake KrawlerTerror or whatnot tearing the level apart, but wasn't logged in at the time
    Prime likes this.
  10. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

Cheers for the fun and cause. Valiant effort, you two.
    Prime likes this.
  11. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

Thank you for the generous donation, man! very cool of you, we smashed our £200 goal and have ended up with £232.38 ($358.69)

Awesome!
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  12. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

Yes! Thank you everyone who tuned into the stream and to everybody who donated!:D
  13. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

Nice donation, Boric. My offer stands, let me know if you want something from my list.