Craft Corner ^.^

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Pigpen, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Pigpen

Pigpen Gold Member

Hey guys since we moved over to the new server I know that we are all starting from scratch on threads. One of my favorite ones that is now lost in the darkness of the interwebs was the Custom Arcade Stick thread that Jason and Chris started up showcasing the awesome arcade sticks they were making. I know of a few of us that are still modifying, building, and customizing arcade sticks and I wanted a place for people to showcase their projects. While I know arcade sticks are only used in a small niche groupe of games, I want this to be the place where you can showcase any project that you are working on. So post up that custome painted controller, built arcade cabinet, or even models that you have put time into. I want to see people putting thier own personal spin on what they love.
  2. Pigpen

Pigpen Gold Member

LOL well this section is really going nuts. Since my new plexi will be here at the end of the week I guess I will post up my custom stuff when I get home also what my new stuff will be.
  3. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

I would post up the custom arcade control panels I've made, but they're not new. Mostly experimental, but functional.
  4. Pigpen

Pigpen Gold Member

Fine with me; past, present, and future projects are welcome. We don't have any old threads so if it will be new to new members and those who missed the first time it was posted.
  5. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

I never posted them before, so it'd be new to most everyone.
  6. Randum

Randum Car Junkie

Yeah I'd love a comprehensive thread on making your own fight sticks - it is definitely on my "to do" list - I know there are lots of resources online but using Retroids as my hub would be great
  7. Pigpen

Pigpen Gold Member

are you looking to do the wood work as well or mostly the internal stuff in a premade box. Im so lazy, I promiss ill post up the things ive done with arcade sticks. :/