Dark Souls 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Anim8td_fan, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Anim8td_fan

Anim8td_fan Ambassador of Awesomeness Staff Member

Who else picked up Dark Souls 3? What do you think of it?

I am level 51 and have been playing for about 25 hours and I am enjoying as it gives all of the same good ol' Dark Souls feelings that 1 and 2 did.
  2. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

I'm way behind and still need to play DS2, but I totally going to play DS3 some day. Being late to the party got its perks, the "GOTY" edition should be out by the time I'm ready to jump in.
  3. Anim8td_fan

Anim8td_fan Ambassador of Awesomeness Staff Member

I finished the game last night and I enjoyed it. Overall, it feels a lot like 1 but with a better menu system. I'll go back to it now and again to collect everything I miss and grind souls to level up almost like I did with the first one.
  4. saskbob

saskbob Gold Member

I've got it, playing through with it fresh with zero wiki's with See5harp/Whoiscraig like tradition. Loving the online invasions/ganking stuff, some of those red phantoms are pretty sneaky, to me that that is the most fun part.

I'm pretty disappointed however with how linear the world feels in the macro sense, in the micro some area's really make up for that, but last night opened a shortcut which made exactly zero sense, since you can warp everywhere anyway. Still we are not that far, only on the 5th boss.