DownToForit X - Episode 10!

Discussion in 'DownToForit X' started by Prime, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

[​IMG]

It's FINALLY here!

After an eternity (almost 3 years) in limbo, we re-emerge! We're extremely excited to bring to you what we feel is possibly one of the most outstanding episodes of our beloved show, ever!

DownToForit X - Episode 10!

iTunes
    RSS
    Direct Link

We're so freakin' happy you guys are finally able to hear what we've been working on. Big thanks to the others involved in the production as well! We could have done it without you, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as fun or as awesome as it turned out!

We hope you guys enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it! So tell us what you think!
    You can also follow us on twitter, we'll tweet you every time we bring out a new show! follow myself, (Prime) @D2FXPrime and RayG @D2FXRayG! as well as our official site feed @StupidlyEpic

We also have a semi-decent youtube channel where Prime updates daily on a series of videos called You've Got 5 Minutes, why not give him a like and a subscribe there?

If you like our podcast, we'd appreciate a few kind words on iTunes! That way we'll have a higher standing on the iTunes store and more people will hear us. Take care, and hope you like what we've done!

~RayG 'n' Prime - DownToForit X
    ChryZ likes this.
  2. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

... so ... when can we expect episode 11? *ducks*
  3. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

We should be done by next week! >_>
    lieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslies
    Boric likes this.
  4. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

5. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

Finished listening ... 110% effort, Linkin Park lyrics and all. You lost me a bit 2/3s in, so much going on. I probably need another 1-2 replays to wrap my head around it all. I especially enjoyed the Gabe bits, half the time I was "Wait, he's into fitness now?!" and that punchline totally killed me. Cheers for the laughs!
    RayG and Prime like this.
  6. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

Glad you enjoyed it man, thanks for the kind words!

If it makes you feel any better, the more i listen to it, the less sense it makes. But that's what I love about our stuff, it's just nonsense. Well done for getting 2/3rds through before being lost! :p
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  7. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

I think THIS will explain everything:

timelineb.jpg
    sorry
    Also, Thanks!
    Prime likes this.
  8. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

OMG, there's a flow chart

[​IMG]

... a flow chart
  9. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

The "Time Trombone" as we lovingly refer to it as.
  10. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

[​IMG]
    And there's more than one.
  11. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

People will never know the harrowing lengths we go to in order to bring these episodes out. Only to be buried under multiple posts from the same show. Instead of consolidating their laziness under one post, create three - "to hell with the others", right?

I've tried talking to them about it, obviously they don't care though. so BUMP.