DownToForit X - June Shoom

Discussion in 'DownToForit X' started by Prime, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

[​IMG]
    Welcome back friends, let's have another Talky Podcast! On this show Prime crawls slowly away from a Alien, does some chores and falls out of an arena, while RayG makes terrible, terrible, decisions and tries to destroy The One Ring The Ice Crown in Middle Earth, the Land of Midnight! Also, there might be a cat and absolutely NO disasters happen.

Show notes

History Written By The Losers - Kieron Gillen

"I totally remember Kieron Gillen from old 90's games magazines I read as a kid!" - Prime

Docket!
    00:00 - Welcome/Intro
    02:10 - RayG's First game: Shadowrun Dragonfall
    24:02 - Prime's First game: Alien Isolation
    (including Duskers/Dead by Daylight side-chatter)
    43:15 - RayG's Second game: Lords of Midnight (The best Lord of the Rings game ever made!)
    55:50 - Prime's other gaming mentions
    1:01:38 - Housekeeping/outro!

Here's the links to the episode!

iTunes

RSS

Direct Link .mp3

Tell us what you think!
    you can also follow us on twitter, we'll tweet you every time we bring out a new show! follow myself, (Prime) @D2FXPrime and RayG @D2FXRayG! as well as our official site feed @StupidlyEpic

We also have a semi-decent youtube channel!

If you like our podcast, we'd appreciate a few kind words on iTunes! That way we'll have a higher standing on the iTunes store and more people will hear us. Take care, and hope you like what we've done!

~RayG 'n' Prime - DownToForit X
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

Prime and RayG like this.
  3. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

After we recorded this podcast I watched that talk again twice, back to back. It's really good, like.
    Prime likes this.