DownToForit X - Just April

Discussion in 'DownToForit X' started by Prime, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

[​IMG]

Hellos friends, time for another Talky Podcast! This month Prime continues his all consuming open world odyssey to great effect, while RayG asks us to imagine the inside of Peter Moylyneux BUT AS A GAME, tries to scratch an itch and VEGETABLES! Also other stuff! What a bargain!

Anyway, here's the links to the episode!

iTunes

RSS

Direct Link .mp3

Tell us what you think!
    you can also follow us on twitter, we'll tweet you every time we bring out a new show! follow myself, (Prime) @D2FXPrime and RayG @D2FXRayG! as well as our official site feed @StupidlyEpic

We also have a semi-decent youtube channel where Prime updates daily on a series of videos called You've Got 5 Minutes, why not give us a like and a subscribe there?

If you like our podcast, we'd appreciate a few kind words on iTunes! That way we'll have a higher standing on the iTunes store and more people will hear us. Take care, and hope you like what we've done!

~RayG 'n' Prime - DownToForit X
    ChryZ likes this.
  2. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

Now that's a banner.
    RayG and Prime like this.
  3. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

It sure is! The banneriest banner of them all, if I were to make such a bold claim.
    RayG likes this.
  4. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

There are a few nice third person character action games on PC, if RayG is still looking

Grow Home, one of my 2015 GOTYs

The Maw, very excellent 360 port

Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, so much fun

Mini Ninjas, adorable and fun

A Hat In Time, still in development, looks super promising
    Prime likes this.
  5. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

A Hat in Time DOES look promising! I'll have to keep my eyes on that!
  6. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

I'll push it 'til it breaks!

Man, I've had Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers sitting ready to install for AGES but I keep forgetting I have it O _ o I definitely want to play it.