Happy Holidays!

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Fivespot, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Fivespot

Fivespot ABOG Podcast

Happy Holidays to you and yours. If I can be offensive for a sec- Merry Christmas. ;)

Any holiday traditions you'd like to share? Nothing out of the usual here. See my in-laws on the 24th, my immediate family (parents and siblings) a week prior and spend 12/25 with friends. We started a couple years back having friends over on 12/25 since so many of us had all of our family stuff finished by then leaving the day basically wide open. It's become a record spinning affair of course.

This year we're opting to spend the day alone (my wife and I). With the holiday landing on a Wednesday, it's right back to work for the both of us the day after which kinda puts a tighter curfew on the day. Really awkward where the day landed this year.

Enjoy your holiday!
    Skippynixx likes this.
  2. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

Merry Christmas to you all as well! And Happy Holidays to those that celebrate this season in any other way. We're going to my sister's house for Christmas this year, and this will be the first one I get to spend with my grand-nieces. My niece adopted two girls from Africa in October and this will be their first Christmas in the states...and possibly ever in their lives. My wife and I will be bringing our gifts to each other over to my sister's as well, since we won't have a lot of time to ourselves (same thing with the awkwardness of it falling on a Wednesday).
    Skippynixx and Fivespot like this.
  3. Skippynixx

Skippynixx Podcast Network Member

Merry Christmas to all!

Luckily I have some days off between Christmas and new years, I will be able to spend some good times with family and friends. I plan to get some gaming in as well as a few drinks to celebrate the holidays, and hopefully ol' St. Nick will be bringing some fresh wax to spin.
    Trickman likes this.
  4. krakerjak

krakerjak Bronze Member

Usually we do extended family stuff on the 24th and then immediate family stuff on the 25th. This year is a little different because we are moving so we have had family over helping us take things off the wall and dissassemble things. Hopefully next year will get back on track.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
    Skippynixx likes this.