Mario kart 8 meet up.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by HYTEK REDNEK, Jun 24, 2014.

1. HYTEK REDNEK

HYTEK REDNEK Bronze Member

I would like to try and set up a MK8 game night. I am not looking to necessarily create a weekly meet up. just trying to get an idea of what nights and times would workout best for the majority of of people that may be interested in playing. Any and all feedback is appreciated.
  2. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

Cool! I've been wanting to do this. I believe I'm Trickman on Wii U, but I'll have to check and confirm.

Edit: Confirmed and added.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  3. Hennet_sim

Hennet_sim Bronze Member

I will be interested in this. I am open about every night so any time should work for me.
  4. Boric

Boric The Netherfiend Staff Member

I'd love to meet up and play. Most nights will work for me, I'm usually more free after 8:30 or so. I've still gotta look up my WiiU ID... I'm sure it's either Nethfiend1 or Netherfiend
  5. HYTEK REDNEK

I tried sending a friend request to Netherfiend, but was unable to do so because the send button at the profile was disabled. maybe sending me a friend request will work better?
  6. HYTEK REDNEK

How would this Friday or Saturday work for a game night? starting around 9 pm central.

As most of you know Nintendo has taken (for better or worse) the mother hen approach when it comes to voice chat.

For those of us that would like to chat or do some good natured trolling during the race. I suggest using PSN party chat for those that have a Vita or PS4.

My PSN ID: HytekRednek add me if you like.
  7. Hennet_sim

Hennet_sim Bronze Member

Those days work for me I don't have a ps4 or a vita but that's fine.
  8. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

I've updated my IDs on my signature. Trickman on both PSN and Wii U. LMK about Friday or Saturday. I may have one of them free. More likely Friday (guess).
  9. HYTEK REDNEK

I have decided to have a room going both tonight and Saturday. I will create it at 9 pm central and only keep it open until around 9:15 if no one messages me or shows up by then.

for the foreseeable future I will try and announce a day or so in advance when I will be creating a room and post it here.

Most likely it will always start at 9 pm central. That is unless I hear from enough of you for a more aggreable start time.

See you at the finish line.:D
  10. Boric

Crud, I hadn't checked here in a bit. Did anyone show up this time?
  11. HYTEK REDNEK

Yes. On Friday Night Hennet_sim was there as well as the Trickman and his better half. :D
  12. HYTEK REDNEK

I will be creating a room on Tuesday evening at 9:00 pm central.

I will gladly take requests to set up races to order. also if these game nights get enough attendance I will be happy to set up battles, along with races. In order to battle I would think it will take at least 8 players to make it fun since the tracks are so large.

Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
    Fivespot likes this.
  13. Boric

Fun times last night guys! Would definitely love to get more people in this when we can!
    Trickman likes this.
  14. HYTEK REDNEK

A room will be created this Friday night at 9:00 central, for all of those MK8 players who are not attending their local Fireworks shows. (which could mean it's being created for no one but me.):confused:

As always any and all feedback is welcome.:)
    Trickman likes this.
  15. Boric

Hopefully I'll be able to make it Friday night. Should be done with family and festivities. And it's been years since I've had fireworks deathmatches with my childhood friends :)
  16. HYTEK REDNEK

My internet is down for now. If you don't see me online tonight you know why.
  17. HYTEK REDNEK

in the last few minutes, my internet has started working again.:)
  18. HYTEK REDNEK

I will be creating a room this Friday evening at 9:00 pm central.
    Trickman likes this.
  19. HYTEK REDNEK

I will create a room Sunday evening at 9:00 central time. race or battles or both will be available. :)
    Trickman likes this.
  20. HYTEK REDNEK

I will create a room this Thursday evening at 9:00 central.
    Trickman likes this.