QotW - Ep 310 - If you could erase one game franchise, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Interactive Distractions' started by Shino, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

Self explanatory right?

If there was one game franchise that you could just erase from history, what would it be?
    And why? that's really the important thing here right. Why would you get rid of that franchise?

Let us know!

Want your opinion on the show? We sometimes include the forum posts, but we always (ok, almost always), include emails and voicemails that you send it. Find out how to contact us here.
  2. Randum

Randum Car Junkie

This is a fun question..... part of me wishes we could erase the Call of Duty franchise because it has created the "Always progressing" mentality of online FPS games....I think there should always be something to lose when you...well lose. Rank down maybe?

I think take COD out, and BF picked up the slack of the FPS space, and I also strongly believe we would still have a raw Unreal Tournament being played if COD didn't enter the space and destroy all. Also some part of me believes Counter-strike would have opened up to the masses as well....
  3. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

Mario. I'm sick of his fat, curly moustachioed little face. If it all ended with Super Mario World on the SNES I'd be saying something else. But the fact of the matter is, is that he's a free pass for Nintendo. They make a game about him when they want to make money. So they always make games about him. Sick of them relying on his coattails for a free meal ticket. Mario Must Die!