Return of VGEVO Halo Night

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Goffey, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Goffey

Goffey Interactive Distractions

Hey everyone

Next week is the release of the Halo Master Chief Collection and I thought what there is no better time to bring back Halo nights. This time we don't have to worry about people who don't have the DLC as it comes with every halo map ever made and we have 4 games to choose from.

They were pretty successfull back when Halo 3 was released however we didn't really do them after any release after that unfortunately.

I know for sure I will be playing at 12:01am next Tuesday and will play till roughly 3am but other than that I was thinking of doing a weekly or Bi-weekly Halo night. Likely be on Friday nights or Sunday nights.

If you'd be interested please post in here

Thanks!
  2. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

If I can scrape up enough money to pick up a copy (I'm so broke now), I'm in!
  3. mikestrife

mikestrife Bronze - Well-known

I have a copy coming from the Futureshop deal, so if it gets to me on launch day (which it usually does) I'll be down for this. I'd be up for a weekly night too.
  4. Plankfan

Plankfan This isn't Twitter

I've been seriously considering picking up an Xbone bundle on Black Friday along with this game. If I do, I'm totally down!
    Trickman likes this.
  5. mikestrife

mikestrife Bronze - Well-known

Not going to be able to make it, I'll be on earlier, but off around 12, they are turning the power off in my building at 12:30 to replace a transformer switch over night so I need to have all electronics off early. I'll join you guys next week.
  6. Trickman

Got it. I'll be on for a little while tonight.
  7. Trickman

I got in a party chat with Goffey and others, but my game was still installing! :p oh well. Hope it was a good time!

I played a bit of single player last night. Already can't believe how good it all looks in HD.
  8. CrashBomber

CrashBomber Amplified Gamers Co-host

I like Halo.
  9. Trickman

Couldn't get in a multiplayer match last night. I hope they fix this soon.
  10. Goffey

Goffey Interactive Distractions

Hey guys, ok so tonight I'll be hosting custom Halo games. I'll be online between 930 and 10pm EST. If you don't have me on your friends list just add me or MSG around that time. Gamertag is Goffey
    Trickman likes this.
  11. Trickman

Nice! I'll try and make this.