Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie trailer (2014 reboot)

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Trickman, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

Well, here it is. What do you think?

2. biffstix

biffstix Bronze - Active

3. Boric

Boric The Netherfiend Staff Member

ehhhhh, it looks decent...
    Looks like it will have the same mix of action, explosions and comedy as the transformers movies. I'll probably watch it, but I'm not super hyped yet.
  4. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

All I know is, those turtles are BIG! :eek:

Using Megan Fox in another Bay franchise wrecker of a movie is IMO cheesy. But...to be expected. o_O
  5. DocNonsensical

DocNonsensical Emir of Shmo

I had the same expression watching this that I had with the Robocop remake trailer.
    Nothing. A face of stone (with occasional blinking).

I like this idea they're hinting at about Shredder being this egomaniac trying to instill "order". I just wish his voice-over in the trailer was a little more interesting; it needs some crafty verbiage.
  6. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

And this is why I don't give a crap.
    Megan Fox is NOT April O'Neal IMO.
    Painful.
  7. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

8. Randum

Randum Car Junkie

Yeah...might just wait for video on this one....I know I'm not the demo for this kind of movie anymore, but I wanted to maybe see something more like that old live action original we saw as kids....or at least...turtles that maybe looked a little more like that??? And megan fox does suck....
    DocNonsensical likes this.
  9. Sveelkops

Sveelkops Lurker

Please put some HD Trailer on this thread so we can make our mind to see this movie or not becuase i like animated movies but lot of the movies can bore me...

good movies to watch high