Titanfall - PC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shino, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

Just wondering if there is anyone getting it on PC. I'm not going to buy an XBone for it, but if there are enough people that want to play it in more of a cooperative fashion... I'd be interested in getting it.

Anyone?
  2. shill11

shill11 Bronze Member

I will definitely get it on PC ... Don't have an Xbone ... Might hold off on a day one purchase given EAs recent online launches (battlefield, sim city) but will definitely get it as soon as launch issues are resolved. Hoping to get into the beta to see how everything feels before I drop the $60 on it.
  3. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

I'm still on the fence but having people to play with would definitely help.
    And since the other InDis Guys will likely get it on XBone... Hoping there will be a Retroids group playing on PC.
  4. saskbob

saskbob Gold Member

Yeah I'd get it on PC for sure if I knew people here were going to get it.
  5. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

Depending on system specs (Ken has shown me a graphics card that should work well with my PC), I would be interested in getting it. I can't see myself getting an Xbox One for a while, unless the hype machine gets hold of me and I suddenly have money to spend on it.
  6. Randum

Randum Car Junkie

I will be getting this on the PC over my Xbone - I am going to wait to see how the game release goes considering Origin is pretty bad....

I'll wait, see how it works, and I'll get the PC version whenever. If its a bad launch and has a bunch of problems, I'll probably opt for the Xbox One.
  7. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

8. Goffey

Goffey Interactive Distractions

I'd take that article with a huuuge grain of salt...as per our conversations we've already had. I sent that same article to people that were in the Alpha and both said the XB1 version doesn't look even close to that bad. Also he contradicts himself a lot in that article regarding respawn saying it's running at 75% full resolution in the alpha....then trying to say why it looked worse....well duh lol

@Randum: No doubt Titanfall will be better on PC.....every game would be whether it be Titanfall..Infamous...Halo....Uncharted.....but the XB1 version will be pretty killer....and c'mon.....WAY better community =P
  9. Pigpen

Pigpen Gold Member

I'm pretty sure I will be grabbing it on PC.
  10. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

Agreed all the way around.
  11. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

Alpha means unfinished. I will take all of it with a grain of salt. They can always tweak it up until release, so I don't doubt XB1 will look a lot more polished later.
  12. Goffey

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get into the beta next weekend. I want to see and play it for myself for sure.
  13. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

Would love to hear from you about the game that's for sure!
  14. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

A+ *ducks*
  15. saskbob

saskbob Gold Member

I'm kind of surprised anyone with an Xbox One would be leaning towards PC as this is a multiplayer game. I for sure could see the wait and see approach. I just hate origin for multiplayer gaming although it may well be for no legitimate reason anymore. I passed on BF4 for PC simply because none of my friends list seemed to play it with any regularity, and it's just fast and I don't have to launch my game from a web browser. The other thing is I'm just not good with mouse and keys when it comes to competitive mp. I like mouse and keys for shooters but I just can't seem to get the muscle memory in the left hand.
  16. Randum

Randum Car Junkie

Good points - with the amount of headache I'm dealing with Origin and running BF4....it might not be a bad idea to get it on the Xbone....
  17. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

PC is a no brainer for me. I just want to know I will have people I know to play with if I do get it.
    I still haven't decided for sure.
  18. Goffey

I'm not PSNation =P I have no problem critisizing games on both consoles.
  19. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

Don't think he was calling you out bro. ;)
  20. Goffey

Umm pretty sure he was =P