VGEvo Community Articles Needed!

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Trickman, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

Hi, all! The new VGEvo is here!

Here is something we would like to ask of our community:

Articles/Reviews/Impressions: IDEAS --

Two new systems just came out: Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (Yes, we know there is an impressions thread here for Xbox One). We would love it if someone put together a concise paragraph or two about their system of choice (If you bought both systems, even better!). Let us know what features work and don't work for you. What do you love about it? What do you think could use improvement?

New system launch games came out as well. What did you buy? What will you be buying over the holiday season? Were reviews of these games very impressionable, either helping or hindering your decision to buy?

Are holiday sales driving you to buy systems and games you didn't consider before?

Did you pick up a Wii U? What do you think about Super Mario 3D World?

If you didn't get a new system, what are the games you will be playing throughout the holiday season on your PS3 or Xbox 360?

Any other system love? OUYA?

Any other ideas mulling around in your head?

We want to hear from you, our community. Community-driven articles are something we'd like to see more of in our new implementation of Retroids. Would you be willing to help us with this request?

Please email any articles or ideas for articles for discussion to: editorial@retroids.com. Thank you!
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. Trickman

Do you like what you see on the front page with community-driven content and articles? I do! I think it's pretty awesome and I REALLY want it to continue! Unfortunately, we as Admins don't have a lot of spare time for article creation and such. Here is an opportunity where you, as a community can get your content out there for everyone to see! Got a great idea? Want to see it in print? Email us at editorial@retroids.com!

Thanks!! :D
  3. Trickman

Hey there VGEvo community! I'd really like to know if you're interested in contributing game reviews, opinion pieces or anything gaming-related to our front page. We want your voices to be heard. This is your community. We have plenty of tools to get the word out.

Comments? Questions? Post them up in this thread. If you have an article you'd like to submit, just send me a private conversation on here, or email editorial@retroids.com

As always, thanks for being a part of this community!