What are you playing this week? 17th September 2014!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RayG, Sep 17, 2014.

1. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

What day is it? It's Wednesday! As such, it's time to tell everybody what you've been playing and whether you'd recommend it to you're fellow VG-Evo-beats! So:

What have you been playing?
    What are you playing now?
    What are you playing this weekend?

shadowrun.jpg

As for me I've been playing Shadowrun on the SNES! Currently I just hacked a vampire's emails and found out he was lying to me, so I'm gonna have to break in to his crypt and machinegun some ghouls. :rolleyes:

But enough about me, what about you? Answer as you see fit.
  2. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

I've been playing some Persona 4 Golden on Vita - it's cool to see some of the new scenes they added in there. I just got my scooter so now I can go around town and visit cinemas and all that cool lish! Thanks for pushing me in the right direction Youske! I've also restarted Tomb Raider on PS4 - it's pretty. Very pretty.

~Primofantabulo
  3. saskbob

saskbob Gold Member

More Destiny, closer and closer to LVL 20, finally got some blue gear as well.
  4. Moofers

Moofers Moderator Staff Member

Focusing on completing Diablo 3 UEE on PS4. I'm currently in Act IV. Once I finish, I'm starting a Crusader as my friends have told me its pretty badass.

Also playing Don't Starve VITA on my breaks. That game is pretty fun and addictive. Just like when I was hooked earlier this year on the PS4 version, time flies when I get into this. All kinds of scary new things to encounter in this version too. Good times.
  5. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

Destiny (PS4) Thanks to Shino for letting me tag along in his game last night. It was cool to see more unlocked stuff I can't even get to yet. I was only level 7 last night, but got up to level 9 through some more play sessions. It's definitely better joined up with other people.