What MMORPG are you playing lately

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RPGJock, Apr 18, 2014.

1. RPGJock

RPGJock Bronze Member

I have started up two lately, DC Universe Online on PS4 and Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn. Was wondering if Retroids members were playing anything interesting also.
  2. TrollWare

TrollWare Bronze Member

I am playing Elder Scrolls Online on PC. While it did take about 10 hours(mind you most of that was probably side quests), I am really into the story. It is also challenging. While you can kill enemies with a few direct hits, most of time you have do kill one guy while efficiently dodging other enemy's attacks.

Something tells me I will be pouring just as many if not more hours into ESO than I did Skyrim.

Sent from mobile phone thingy.
  3. CrashBomber

CrashBomber Amplified Gamers Co-host

Instead of picking up ESO I decided to go back to FF14 on PC.
  4. RPGJock

RPGJock Bronze Member

Really trying to get into FF14 ARR but IRL slows me down from getting on there often. Randomly joined a guild to help with connecting with the game but the Free Company master already spam me to help buy a house for the group. Kind of a buzz killer...
  5. Shino

Shino Mr. InDis?

I haven't played any recently, but the last one I put a lot of time into was Star Trek Online...
    I highly suggest anyone interested in that universe give that game a shot... even if you have done so in the past, a lot has changed!
  6. CrashBomber

Star Trek Online is fantastic. The ground combat is kinda whatever, but the space combat is the best. You want to divert power to Auxiliary Systems? Done. Running away? Divert power to engines and shields and reinforce rear shields. Fun stuff.
  7. TrollWare

TrollWare Bronze Member

I can agree with Crashbomber. STO's space combat was fun. The ground combat still needs work. The combat did not scale very well. 3 party members could be level 8 and an 1 is 14, it would scale on the 14 rather than the 3 level 8s. From a lore stand point, it is very engaging. Especially to me, someone who enjoyed the TNG show, but never got really into the universe.
  8. CrashBomber

So with all of this Star Wars nonsense going on, I've gone back to SWTOR. The writing is just too good. Also, the new space combat is pretty good. The designed a neat little control scheme for the mouse.