Wonder Festival Figurines

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Prime, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

Hey guys I just got an e-mail from one of my great contacts, Nao from acttil (formerly one of the main PR folks from NIS America) detailing some anime figurines exclusive to Wonder Festival from Good Smile Company, here's the GALLERY of images that were sent to me along with links on how you can get your hands on them!

Here's where you can find the Good Smile Online Shop for general browsing

If you'd like to purchase any of these figures, you can do so by clicking their name below!

Nendoroid Nadeko Sengoku
    [​IMG]
    Nendoroid Snow Miku
    [​IMG]
    figma Snow Miku
    [​IMG]
    figma Armin Arlert
    [​IMG]
    Hatsune Miku (Senbonzakura)
    [​IMG]
    Shinobu Oshino
    [​IMG]
    Kaworu Nagisa
    [​IMG]

Any of you Japanimephiles interested in these? I don't collect figurines, but they all look very high quality.

~Prime
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  2. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

They're pretty pricey. The nendoroids go for around 4000 yen (40 usd, 30 eur, 24 gbp). The others can go up as high as 9000 yen (e.g. Kaworu Nagisa). Japanese fan goods are all insanely expensive and the strong yen isn't helping.

I only own a few 1 coin figures which are much cheaper (price and quality) and two mecha figures from Revoltech (Dix-Neuf from Gunbuster2 and Jehuty from ZoE2).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Prime likes this.
  3. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

They definitely look cool. Only "figurines" I collect are Street Fighter-based. I have others, and a bunch of vintage toys, but I'm out of room for everything.
  4. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

@ChryZ That Jehuty looks flippin' amazing.

@Trickman Speaking of figurines, when will I be seeing those KISS figurines from last year? Any progress on that?
  5. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

When I first researched it, it was an unbelievably stupid amount of money to send them. Was looking for alternatives and then holidays happened and honestly, I got distracted. I apologize for that. :oops: I'm going to do some more research and figure it out.
  6. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

The shot is a bit too up close, the paint job looks pretty rough, the Revoltech stuff isn't that tall.