Xbox One Headset Adapters Incoming!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Randum, Feb 11, 2014.

• by Randum, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:42 PM
  • Randum

Randum Car Junkie

Looks like Microsoft has some headset options coming for the Xbox One. I know I kind of like the adapter to hook up a mic and headset, I'm not sure what headsets I can use with this, but will be worth checking out. Plus the price isn't too bad for the little controller/adapter only. I think I'll be picking this up when it comes out.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/11/xbox-one-stereo-headset-and-adapter-arriving-in-march

Microsoft has today announced the Xbox One Stereo Headset, set to release across Xbox One markets worldwide in early March.

The full range (20Hz – 20kHz) game and chat audio headset will feature over-the-ear speakers, a unidirectional microphone, and ship with a detachable Stereo Headset Adapter for straightforward access to audio controls.

[​IMG]

For Xbox One owners who already own a pair of compatible stereo gaming headphones the adapter will also be available separately alongside the headset when it’s released in March. This will just enable chat audio; in this case, game audio will require direct connection with your Xbox One via an optical cable or TV via RCA cables.

[​IMG]

The Xbox One Stereo Headset will set you back USD$80. The Stereo Headset Adapter will be available for USD$25.
    Paul likes this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Randum, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Amy
    Veeshun and Randum like this.